End Of Gout is your ultimate guide to learning how to readjust your life – safely and naturally, so you can reduce gout symptoms and get back to living well. There’s a common misconception that when you have gout, you either have to live with your new diagnosis, fork over a ton of money for prescription medications and expensive therapy or you have to follow a super restrictive diet that doesn’t allow you to eat anything delicious, but this isn’t the case. End Of Gout teaches you the simple adjustments to make in your diet, activity level, stress management and self care to start reducing the development and symptoms of gout. It’s 100% natural and really doesn’t require you to do anything outrageous. So, stop suffering, stop starving, stop the side effects of prescription medications and try the natural route to healing gout.
What is End of Gout?
Studies show that the leading factor for gout is diet but most people have no idea where to start when they hear that. Starting a new diet that’s appropriate for a health condition requires a ton of research and planning. So, to save you from hours of sifting through websites and recipe books, End Of Gout is an online system that has already done all of the hard work for you. With this program, you receive everything there is to know about eliminating the symptoms of gout naturally by making some simple adjustments in your diet and lifestyle. Every recommendation comes with an abundance of valuable information that educates you on what’s going on with your body and why the natural regime, recipe, food list or guide will work. Then, it puts the information into easy-to-follow guides, where you can just get started with the healing process.
You can actually get started as early as today because End Of Gout is an online program, meaning you receive immediate access as soon as you purchase. You just download the program right onto your electronic device. This ensures you have it with you at all times. There is an option to get it in physical form for a couple extra bucks, but having a digital copy comes with many benefits, as you have the program with you wherever you go.
Now, if you aren’t certain your diet is contributing to your gout, you can try this program out risk-free with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. So, you have nothing to lose by giving it a try.
Who is the Author of End of Gout?
The author, Shelley Manning, teamed up with reputable natural health company, Blue Heron Health News, to create End Of Gout. Blue Heron Health News is a prestigious website that brings the experts to you, so you can learn how to treat a vast array of health concerns, conditions, diseases and illnesses safely and naturally.
Summary of End of Gout
End Of Gout is a comprehensive program that teaches you simple adjustments to make mainly in your diet, but also your daily activity and lifestyle as a whole. It provides you with amazing knowledge and step-by-step plans that make it easy to put your newfound information into action. This includes recipes, food lists, sleep and relaxation techniques, supplement guides, meal plans and more.
To give you an idea of what you can expect as a whole, here’s a sneak peek at some of the topics and techniques covered:
- Chapter 1: What is Gout? How is It Conventionally Understood?
- What is Gout?
- The Main Risk Factor For Gout – Too Much Uric Acid
- Other Risk Factor for Gout
- How Gout is Diagnosed and Treated Conventionally
- Typical Conventional Treatments for Gout
- Newer Conventional Treatment Strategies
- Chapter 2: Our Helpful Friends
- The Gut Microbiome
- What exactly is the microbiome?
- So, what’s so interesting or important about gout?
- The Gut Microbiome
- Gut Health is very important for human health
- The General Microbiome
- The Composition of the Microbiome and How It Develops
- The Factors that Influence our ‘Micro-friends’
- Gout and The Microbiome
- What bacteria are linked to gout?
- Gout and chronic inflammation
- Weight and the Gut Microbiome
- Active Steps to a Healthy Gut
- Probiotics, what are they?
- Prebiotics – What are they?
- Eating Low Glycemic Index Foods
- Super Foods for a Healthy Microbiome
- Why plant lectins are important
- Healthy Treats
- Chapter 3: Natural Chemical Tools to Combat Gout and Bust Inflammation
- Busting Inflammation, Supporting Microbiome, Decreasing Uric Acid
- Supplements for Acute Attacks – *Great Tips
- Specific Power Nutrients, Foods, Drinks and Vitamins that Fight Gout
- Vitamin C
- Pineapples and Papaya
- Garlic and Aged Garlic
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid
- Special Herbs for Gout
- Other Powerful Tools for Gout
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Chapter 4: Our Choices Matter When Healing Gout Day to Day
- Gout and Lifestyle Factors
- Broad lifestyle tips for gout
- Diet and lifestyle
- Optimum Gout Diet FAQ
- Does one have to eliminate all proteins to be free from gout?
- When should I restrict my purine intake?
- In an acute gout attack, all purine dense foods are off-limits
- Haven’t had gout attacks for a while and ready to experiment with purines?
- Not all purines are equal according to some researchers
- What is meant when we say that moderate purines in the diet are acceptable?
- Exercise, Stress and Sleep
- Overwhelmed by Stress? How to Recognize the Biological Signs?
- Chronic Stress and Nutrition
- Simple Things We Can Do to Avoid Chronic Stress
- Fantastic strategies to manage stress
- Omega 3-Fatty Acids
- Probiotics and the microbiome can help with stress
- Herbal therapies for stress
- Chapter 5: Bringing It All Together
- Goals to Achieve a Healthy Gout-Free Life
- Quick Hints and Suggestions for a Gout-Free Lifestyle
- Principles for gout
- Avoid these!!
- One last thing
- A Supplementation Skeleton
- Recommended supplements for Gout
- Alkaline Foods (Food Options)
- Acidic Foods (Bad Options)
- The Glycemic Index
- Natural Sources of Sugar Commonly Added to Foods
- The Effects of High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Seven Day Example Meal Plan
- The Fat Relief Field Guide and Toolkit for Acute Gout Attacks
- First priority
- Quick alkalinizing folk remedy
- Low-level laser therapy
- It’s herbal tea time – designed to relax and relieve pain
- Jasmine and green herbal tea
- Five spice chai tea for gout
- How to make five spice chai tea
- Teas for Sleep
- Cherished cherry smoothie for intense pain management
- DIY gout pain massage oil
- Gout pain relief cream
- Supplements for Acute Attacks
- Powerful Natural Tools for Gout
- Xanthine Oxidase inhibitors
- Microbiome support
End Of Gout is a comprehensive program that teaches you simple adjustments to make to improve your diet, health and lifestyle. It’s designed for both men and women who are ready to reverse their gout and eliminate their symptoms safely and naturally.