End Of Gout is an online healing program that teaches people how to eliminate and heal from their gout naturally and permanently, and without the use of medications. Gout affects approximately 8.3 million people in the United States, with studies showing the number of people getting gout increasing. It’s believed that gout becomes more of a risk with age, which has tricked many people into thinking this is an age-related illness. However, this simply isn’t the case. While gout is rare in children and younger adults, people are typically diagnosed between the ages of 30 and 50 for men and after menopause for women. This shows that there are many other contributing factors that lead to the development of gout, well before someone actually gets diagnosed (as they get older). Stress, sleep and lifestyle are three of those major factors that need to be looked at and adjusted to begin the healing process.
End of Gout is a comprehensive system that teaches you how to do just. It comes with a detailed protocol that teaches you what these contributing factors are, how they’re affecting your health (and life) and how you can start eliminating them. Unlike other programs, this one does not make you stick to an intense diet or exercise regime, nor do you have to make these drastic changes that leave you feeling deprived, starved and exhausted. Simple changes go a long way when it comes to healing gout, especially when those changes are highly based on science – and that’s exactly what this program is all about.
What is End of Gout?
Diet is one of the largest contributing factors to the development of gout, according to studies. Experts have discovered that certain foods cause a higher risk of developing goat and even make your symptoms worse. However, in order to fully eliminate those terrible symptoms from your life, there are some other factors that need to be considered as well, such as physical activity, stress levels, and sleep quality.
End of Gout is an online healing protocol designed to help you eradicate gout from your life naturally and permanently, sans the use of prescription medications. It’s a comprehensive program that is highly based on science and clinical studies, many of which are shown to you throughout the regime. These studies support that you can heal from gout simply by making some changes in your lifestyle and End of Gout shows you how to do just that.
With this program, you receive a realistic approach for healing and eliminating your gout symptoms. A large portion of the healing protocol is dedicated to improving your diet. However, it is unlike other dieting regimes that require you to follow a super restrictive meal plan or eliminate all of the foods you love. With End Of Gout, you learn practical, sustainable adjustments to make in your diet. There’s no calorie counting or food portioning either!
As mentioned earlier, this healing protocol isn’t just about your diet though. Instead, it addresses all contributing factors of gout to provide you with a regime that tackles your symptoms from all angles (and at the root source). So, you also receive steps for improving your sleep patterns, physical activity levels, nutrition, and overall self-care. Everything is put together for you in a step-by-step regime as well, so you can easily follow along and gradually make the improvements needed to drastically improve your health while simultaneously eradicating your gout symptoms.
End of Gout is digital, allowing you to access the regime immediately after purchase. It also comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee so you can try it out, risk-free and see how you like it. Chances are, you won’t regret getting down to the root cause of your pain and suffering. To begin, you just download the material onto your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone and everything you need is right there for you. This includes informative guides, food lists, meal plans, exercise guides, supplement recommendations and much more. If you would prefer a physical hardcopy, that option is available to you but there is an extra cost for the printing.
Who is the Author of End Of Gout?
Natural health expert, Shelly Manning, is the author of End of Gout. Shelly is highly recognized for her natural approach to healing all forms of arthritis without the use of prescription medications and expensive conventional treatments.
Summary of End Of Gout
End of Gout is a powerful healing protocol that teaches you the easy, practical steps you can take to start healing and eliminating gout naturally. It’s a comprehensive program that provides you with an abundance of incredible information, advice and steps, all of which are supported by clinical studies and science. Then, it puts all of this into an action plan for you to follow. The protocol shows you what adjustments to make in your lifestyle, diet, sleep, stress management, and so on and so forth, that eliminate the main contributing factors causing your symptoms. You also receive quick relief options for those unbearable days, delicious food lists, nutritional recommendations, supplement guides, sample diet plans, and much more.
Here’s a closer look at what you can expect from the program as a whole:
- Chapter 1: What is Gout? How is It Conventionally Understood?
- What is Gout?
- The Main Risk Factor For Gout – Too Much Uric Acid
- Other Risk Factor for Gout
- How Gout is Diagnosed and Treated Conventionally
- Typical Conventional Treatments for Gout
- Newer Conventional Treatment Strategies
- Chapter 2: Our Helpful Friends
- The Gut Microbiome
- What exactly is the microbiome?
- So, what’s so interesting or important about gout?
- Gut Health is very important for human health
- The General Microbiome
- The Composition of the Microbiome and How It Develops
- The Factors that Influence our ‘Micro-friends’
- Gout and The Microbiome
- What bacteria are linked to gout?
- Gout and chronic inflammation
- Weight and the Gut Microbiome
- Active Steps to a Healthy Gut
- Probiotics, what are they?
- Prebiotics – What are they?
- Eating Low Glycemic Index Foods
- Super Foods for a Healthy Microbiome
- Why plant lectins are important
- Healthy Treats
- The Gut Microbiome
- Chapter 3: Natural Chemical Tools to Combat Gout and Bust Inflammation
- Busting Inflammation, Supporting Microbiome, Decreasing Uric Acid
- Supplements for Acute Attacks – *Great Tips
- Specific Power Nutrients, Foods, Drinks and Vitamins that Fight Gout
- Vitamin C
- Pineapples and Papaya
- Garlic and Aged Garlic
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid
- Special Herbs for Gout
- Other Powerful Tools for Gout
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Chapter 4: Our Choices Matter When Healing Gout Day to Day
- Gout and Lifestyle Factors
- Broad lifestyle tips for gout
- Diet and lifestyle
- Is our modern western diet bad for us?
- What is sugar?
- We need sugars for energy, why are they bad?
- Same energy, different delivery
- Use the glycemic index
- High energy reactions can have a cost
- How much sugar can we eat daily and still be healthy?
- The optimum diet for living without gout
- An alkaline diet is the best anti-gout diet
- What beverages are good in an anti-gout lifestyle?
- Optimum Gout Diet FAQ
- Does one have to eliminate all proteins to be free from gout?
- When should I restrict my purine intake?
- In an acute gout attack, all purine dense foods are off-limits
- Haven’t had gout attacks for a while and ready to experiment with purines?
- Not all purines are equal according to some researchers
- What is meant when we say that moderate purines in the diet are acceptable?
- Exercise, Stress and Sleep
- Overwhelmed by Stress? How to Recognize the Biological Signs?
- Chronic Stress and Nutrition
- Simple Things We Can Do to Avoid Chronic Stress
- Fantastic strategies to manage stress
- Omega 3-Fatty Acids
- Probiotics and the microbiome can help with stress
- Herbal therapies for stress
- Chapter 5: Bringing It All Together
- Goals to Achieve a Healthy Gout-Free Life
- Quick Hints and Suggestions for a Gout-Free Lifestyle
- Principles for gout
- Avoid these!!
- One last thing
- A Supplementation Skeleton
- Recommended supplements for Gout
- Alkaline Foods (Food Options)
- Acidic Foods (Bad Options)
- The Glycemic Index
- Low Glycemic Index (Under 55)
- Medium Glycemic Index (From 56 to 69)
- High Glycemic Index (over 70)
- Natural Sources of Sugar Commonly Added to Foods
- The Effects of High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Seven Day Example Meal Plan
- Purine Food portions: Recommended purine foods and portion sizes for healthy gout eating
- General foods and their purine contents
- The Fat Relief Field Guide and Toolkit for Acute Gout Attacks
- First priority
- Quick alkalinizing folk remedy
- Low-level laser therapy
- It’s herbal tea time – designed to relax and relieve pain
- Jasmine and green herbal tea
- Five spice chai tea for gout
- How to make five spice chai tea
- Teas for Sleep
- Cherished cherry smoothie for intense pain management
- DIY gout pain massage oil
- Gout pain relief cream
- Supplements for Acute Attacks
- Powerful Natural Tools for Gout
- Xanthine Oxidase inhibitors
- Microbiome support
The main guide is where you’ll find absolutely everything you need to learn, understand and use the information and advice provided to you. Each topic is separated into a chapter of its own, complete with subheadings, making it super easy to work your way through the regime. The chapters typically fall in sequence, meaning each chapter creates the foundation for the next. For example, it can be difficult to understand the toolkit provided in chapter 12 if you haven’t first learned the effects of high fructose corn syrup in chapter 11.
Advantages of the Program
Gout is an exceptionally debilitating illness, so having the ability to eliminate all factors causing your symptoms naturally is a top advantage. The amount of research, studies and science infused into the program is another benefit that certainly can’t go without mentioning because you just can’t deny facts. And hey, even if you don’t think you can heal your gout naturally, you can try this approach out for two months with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. You have nothing to lose! Plus, the protocol is simple, practical and sustainable, so you can continue on with your healing well on into the future. With that said, the digital version is another advantage to mention because the things you learn are all changes you’ll want to stick with. They aren’t quick-fix solutions, so having the regime right on your tech devices makes sure you have everything you need at all times.
Disadvantages of the Program
The program is available in a digital copy or you can pay the cost of printing and have a physical hardcopy shipped to you. However, the program is not available as an audiobook.
End of Gout is a comprehensive healing program that teaches people how to eliminate gout naturally and permanently simply by making small adjustments in their life that remove all contributing factors. It can be used by both men and women, and by those diagnosed with gout or who want to prevent it. It’s super easy, practical and sustainable, highly-based on science and comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
The amount of clinical studies and science provided to you throughout the program should give you the answer to this question. However, the regime is all about making healthy, positive changes that are appropriate for all ages, so it should be safe for anyone to use. You may wish to speak with your doctor prior to getting started, particularly if you have underlying health conditions or allergies.
Since gout typically develops or becomes more of a risk with age, it would be silly to have a gout treatment plan that isn’t appropriate for people over the age of 55. So, yes, it should work for people of all ages.
You receive the option to get a physical version of the program for the cost of printing on the download page. Alternatively, to save a couple of bucks, you could print the guide off at home too!
On the author’s official website, you’ll see an option to contact them. You can also leave us a comment and we’ll see what we can do to help you.