EZ Battery Reconditioning is the ultimate program to learning the easy steps to start repairing and reusing old and even broken batteries, so you can stop paying to replace them. Studies estimate that over three billion batteries are thrown away in America each year. That’s a whole lot of money and chances are, you’re starting to reflect on how many batteries you’ve thrown away. With a quick mental calculation and you’ve likely thrown away hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. The good news is that you can learn how to fix everything from household batteries to golf cart batteries, laptop batteries and more with this program, so you can start pocketing that cash while also reducing your carbon footprint. EZ Battery Reconditioning breaks it all down for you. No fancy equipment is needed and you don’t even have to know anything about batteries. This program has it all.
What is EZ Battery Reconditioning?
If you were to add up all of the money you spend on batteries each year, you’d cringe knowing the same amount also ends up in the trash. The thing is, most people don’t know how to restore old batteries, let alone how easy it is to do it, which is great for battery companies, but not so great for you.
EZ Battery Reconditioning is an online program that provides you with nine different guides that include easy, step-by-step instructions so you can stop forking over money for replacements. With this program, you learn how to repair and reuse all types of batteries – from car batteries to laptop batteries, cell phone batteries, golf cart batteries, household batteries – you name it. Each type of battery has it’s own eBook to avoid confusion and to make it easy to find the steps needed for the specific type of battery you’re trying to fix. Not only that but each guide comes with simple steps that don’t require any prior experience or fancy equipment. As long as you can follow along with the instructions, you have the potential to save a ton of money.
I’ll breakdown the process in just a moment but for now, here’s a look at what you receive when you get started:
- Battery Reconditioning Guides
- How to Recondition Lead-Acid Batteries
- How to Recondition Lithium-ion Batteries
- How to Recondition Golf Cart Batteries
- How to Recondition AGM and SLA Batteries
- How to Recondition Nickel-Cadmium Batteries
- How to Recondition Rechargeable Nickel-Metal Hydride Batteries
- How to Recondition a Forklift Battery
- How to Recondition Laptop Batteries
- How to Recondition Alkaline Batteries
- Exclusive Free Bonuses
- Free Updates and Lifetime Access to Everything
- VIP Premium Newsletter
As you can see from this list, you receive a guide that teaches you how to repair and reuse old or broken batteries. And on top of that, you also get some bonuses for absolutely free which include:
- Recondition Old Cell Phone Batteries
- Tip to Extend the Life of Your 9v Batteries and Trick to Turn One 9v battery into Six AAA Batteries
- How to Start a Battery Business at Home
- Battery Maintenance Service Plan
- EZ Savings Guide
- Free Waterproof Hybeam Mini Flashlight
- Free IstaBlade
- Free Everstryke Match
- Special Members Only Offers
Not only can you save a ton of money by learning how to repair and reuse batteries, but you also get a whole lot of bang for your buck.
The entire program is digital so you receive immediate access as soon as you purchase – a huge benefit if you’re currently sitting with a dead car battery and want to avoid expensive repair fees at the local shop. Having the program in digital format also means that you have it with you wherever you go and don’t have to lug around nine different books. You just download the content onto your laptop, tablet, smartphone or desktop computer and it’s there for you as needed. Again, another huge benefit if you’re stranded with a dead battery.
Additionally, EZ Battery Reconditioning it offers a 60 Day Money Guarantee so you can try the entire program out risk-free.
Who are the Authors of EZ Battery Reconditioning?
Tom Ericson, also known as “The Battery Man” and Frank Thomson are the authors of EZ Battery Reconditioning. The two decided to create this program after learning how easy it was to recondition old and even broken batteries. And like many of us out there, they had no previous knowledge, which goes to show just how easy this program is.
Summary of EZ Battery Reconditioning
EZ Battery Reconditioning is a comprehensive program that comes with nine different guides that teach you how to repair a vast array of batteries. From regular household batteries to laptop batteries, car batteries, and many more, this program breaks down the steps and simplifies the terms to ensure that everyone can start repairing and reusing their batteries instead of throwing them out in the trash. If something has a battery in it, you’ll learn how to fix it with this simple yet comprehensive program.
Not only that but each guide also gives you valuable information about the battery types and how to maintain them moving forward, so they stay charged and working for much longer.
To give you an idea of what you can expect from the different guides, here’s a sneak peek at the Lead-Acid Battery one:
Lead-Acid Battery Reconditioning Guide
- Background of Lead Acid Batteries
- Personal Safety Measures
- Precautions Regarding Environmental Safety
- Lead Acid Battery Types
- Inside of a Lead Acid Battery
- Basic Parts/Areas in a Lead Acid Battery
- Amount of Cells in a Lead Acid Battery
- Sulfation and Its Effect on a Battery
- Tools Required for Working with Lead Acid Batteries
- Testing Lead Acid Batteries
- Test 1: Voltage Testing with No Load
- Test 2: Load Testing
- Test 3: Hydrometer Testing – Testing Each Cell
- How to Access the Cells of Sealed Lead Acid Batteries (Drilling and Resealing)
- Test 4: Check Each Battery Cell’s Voltage
- How to Recondition Lead Acid Batteries
- Method 1: Appliance of an Equalizing Charge
- Easy Way: Use Automatic Equalizing Mode on a Battery Charger
- Manual Way: Apply An Equalizing Charge
- Method 2: Add Chemical Additives to the Battery
- Method 3: Other Desulfating Methods
- Method 1: Appliance of an Equalizing Charge
- Proper Ways to Maintain Lead Acid Batteries
All of the battery repair guides in this program provide similar content, quality and instructions. Each teaches you about the battery and how to test it before going into the simple step-by-step instructions for repairing it.
EZ Battery Reconditioning is the ultimate guide for saving some cash (a lot more than you can imagine) simply by learning how to fix and reuse old and broken batteries. When you think about how many things use batteries nowadays and the fact that most end up in the trash despite repairing them being so simple, it’s silly not to take the time to learn the process. You even get two months to do just that with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. So, you have nothing to lose and chances are, you won’t go back to throwing batteries (and money) out.