The Fat Burning Kitchen is a revolutionary weight loss system designed to help people lose weight simply by increasing their body’s natural fat-burning hormone. Unlike many weight loss programs, this only completely avoids the traditional dieting infrastructure. That means no calorie counting, portion controlling, intense food restrictions or any of the awful parts of dieting. But why, you ask? Researchers found that dieting actually decreases your fat-burning hormones by up to 50% in just 7 days. The longer you diet, the more this hormone decreases. So, as you’re making all of these adjustments and working hard to follow a strict diet to lose weight, you’re making it more difficult for your body to do just that. Plus, dieting sucks. The Fat Burning Kitchen teaches you how to achieve safe, healthy and sustainable way by including eating foods that boost your body’s natural fat burning hormones in your diet. But of course, it’s much more than just that. Here’s what you can expect from the program as a whole.
- 1 What is The Fat Burning Kitchen?
- 2 Who are the Authors of The Fat Burning Kitchen?
- 3 Summary of The Fat Burning Kitchen
- 4 Conclusion
What is The Fat Burning Kitchen?
Dieting is the wrong way to lose weight, in all ways possible. It’s painful, miserable and leaves you feeling deprived. This is precisely why 95% of people fail when trying a new diet, according to studies. It just isn’t enjoyable or sustainable.
The Fat Burning Kitchen is a powerful new online weight loss system that focuses on eating food instead of eliminating it. It’s a comprehensive system that teaches you how to increase your body’s natural fat-burning hormones by eating the right foods. The foundation of the program is based on the nutrient density of your food intake, instead of the calorie intake like many other programs.
I’ll delve into the details in just a moment and the program explains everything as well, but essentially, you learn how to get the proper, high nutrient density foods into your diet to lose weight and everything you need to do just that. This includes food lists, weight loss hacks, a 21-day accelerated fat loss program and much more.
The Fat Burning Kitchen is broken down into a two-part process that consists of:
- Part One: Start the Cleanout
- Part Two: How to Stock Your Fat-Burning Kitchen
The first part is dedicated to eliminating all the stuff in your kitchen that you already know are bad for you. The second is all about restocking it with the good stuff that’s going to increase your fat burning hormones and start melting away fat fairly effortlessly. There’s no counting calories, portion control, weighing your foods or doing intense cardio. Best of all, it’s safe, easy, natural and sustainable. Oh, and delicious! It comes with much more than just food lists though and you also receive an abundance of incredible information about cholesterol, saturated fats, omega-3’s, omega-6’s, fiber, protein, hormones, plant foods, animal foods and much more. Prepare to be shocked.
You can even get started right away, as you receive immediate access to the program as soon as you purchase. You just download the guides onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer and it’s there when you need it, whether you’re in the pantry cleaning it out or at the grocery store to stock it back up.
There’s even a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee that allows you to try it out risk-free for two months. So, even if you think eating nutritiously and deliciously isn’t possible, you have nothing to lose by giving this program a try.
Who are the Authors of The Fat Burning Kitchen?
The authors of The Fat Burning Kitchen are Mike Geary and Catherine Ebeling Mike is a certified nutrition specialist and best-selling author of The Top 101 Foods that Fight Aging and The Truth about Six Pack Abs. Catherine is a Certified Personal Trainer who has been studying diet, nutrition and health for over 25 years.
Summary of The Fat Burning Kitchen
The Fat Burning Kitchen is a comprehensive program that tackles fat loss from a different angle. Instead of focusing on food elimination like so many diets do, this one forgoes all of that nonsense. It’s all about eating foods that have a high nutrient density, so you can melt away fat without all the hard work.
The program is separated into two parts, with each providing you with simple, step-by-step instructions to clearing out and restocking your kitchen. It comes with an abundance of food lists and scientific information that gives you the inside scoop on why each item is a must-have or a must-avoid. You also receive several checklists to complete as you work your way through the two-part regime.
Once your kitchen is prepped, you can use the 23-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Plan to put your newfound knowledge into action. This comes with simple step-by-step instructions, exercises, food choices, meal timing, eating tricks, guidance and tips that make it easy to put your newfound knowledge into action.
Here’s a better look at what you can expect from the program as a whole:
Part One: Start The Cleanout
- Chapter 1: Foods made with refined flour and corn products
- Chapter 2: Foods and drinks containing high fructose corn syrup
- Chapter 3: Margarine, vegetable oils, trans fats, Crisco
- Chapter 4: Artificial sweeteners – Splenda, NutraSweet, Saccharin
- Chapter 5: Commercial pasteurized Dairy
- Chapter 7: Soy products – soymilk, tofu, TVP
- Chapter 8: Sports/Energy drinks
- Chapter 9: Energy bars
- Chapter 10: Processed foods, weight-loss meals, diet snacks and diet desserts
Part Two: How to Stock Your Fat-Burning Kitchen
- Chapter 11: High quality protein-grass fed beef/bison, wild cause fish, free-range chicken and eggs
- Chapter 12: Raw dairy milk and cheese
- Chapter 12: Grass fed dairy butter, coconut oil and large
- Chapter 14: Nuts – almonds, pecans, walnuts, pistachios, brazil nuts, cashews, macadamia nuts
- Chapter 15: Avocados
- Chapter 16: Organic berries
- Chapter 17: Organic dark green leafy vegetables
- Chapter 18: Healthy sweeteners – real maple syrup, raw honey, Stevia
- Chapter 19: Healthy real food energy bars
- Chapter 20: Dark chocolate
- Chapter 21: green tea, oolong, black, mate, herb teas
- Chapter 22: Items to keep in your kitchen
- Chapter 23: The transformation has begun
The bonus guide, The Advanced Nutritional Fat-Burning Blueprint: The 23-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Plan, covers topics such as:
- Priorities during the 3-4 week accelerated fat-burning stage
- Types of weight training
- The 10-minute Abs/HIIT circuit explained
- Manipulating carbohydrate intake
- Cheat days
- Alcohol consumption
- The cayenne trick
- Cinnamon for blood sugar control
- Protein and fiber drink concoction
- Chamomile tea for fat loss
- Green, white, oolong teas and yerba mate
- More organic
- More red meat than chicken or fish
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Onions and garlic
- Krill oil
- Coconut oil and MCTs
- BCAA’s and carnitine
- Stress management and reduction
- Deep sleep and fat loss
- The advanced strategies
- Buying guide
- Additional health resources
The Fat Burning Kitchen teaches you how to eat deliciously and nutritiously to increase your body’s natural fat-burning hormones, so you can lose weight safely, naturally and fairly effortlessly. It’s really easy and everything you need to succeed is provided to you, including a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, which you just can’t go wrong with.