The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide is the ultimate program for learning how to finally remove that embarrassing or horrible tattoo you regret getting, safely, naturally and permanently. Studies show that approximately 78% of people regret at least one of their tattoos. Unfortunately, conventional laser tattoo removal isn’t an option for everyone, nor should it ever be. It’s expensive, costing approximately $200-$500 per treatment with several treatments needed for permanent tattoo removal and it is insanely painful. The lasers literally burn your skin, which often leaves people with an unsightly scar. That tattoo might be gone, but the scar is often worse than what you started with. The good news is that you can permanently and safely remove any tattoo you have, no matter the size, color, complexity or location without damaging your skin or bank. With The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide, you learn effective, non-invasive permanent tattoo removal solutions that use natural ingredients to get the results you’re looking for.
What is The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide?
The only thing more painful than a bad, regrettable tattoo is laser tattoo surgery. These types of laser removal treatments burn your skin in an effort to remove the ink that is under the skin. However, since the ink is under the skin, you do not have to damage the surface to get to it.
The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide is a comprehensive program that teaches you effective, all-natural ways you can permanently remove any unwanted tattoos. Unlike conventional laser treatments, this program provides you with a pain-free, natural, safe treatment plan that breaks down the ink pigments, so they can be flushed out of the skin. If you think about it, this process makes much more sense than the laser removal options because the tattoo ink isn’t on your skin. It’s under your skin, so burning the top surface layers and beyond is nonsense. It’s a money grab… A painful one, at that.
With this program, you also learn valuable information about the different layers of skin, the inks used, where the ink is located in your skin layers for your specific tattoo, and much more. This allows you to find the perfect method within this program for the best results.
In addition to the all-natural removal methods, you also learn a quick fix solution that can mask 80%-90% of your tattoo in just a couple of hours, which is great for emergency situations.
Now, it’s painful – pardon the pun, having a tattoo that you’re embarrassed about or that everyone judges you for having. So, you’ll be happy to know that you receive immediate access to the program as soon as you purchase. This means you can get started right away. You just download The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer and you have the regimes with you wherever you go. This is super convenient for when you’re at the grocery store picking up the natural herbs for the removal or when you’re caught in a bind and need to take advantage of those quick fix methods.
If you’ve tried other tattoo removal creams, lotions, pills and makeup before, you likely didn’t get the results you wanted. Well, obviously you didn’t because you’re here reading this. Unfortunately, there are a lot of gimmicks out there and to reassure you that this program can give you the tattoo removal and quality you’re looking for, you can try it out risk-free with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Again, you just can’t go wrong with that.
Who is the Author of The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide?
Tattoo artist and removal expert, Dorian Davis, is the author of The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide. He is a strong advocate for natural and tattoo removal and his incredible work can be found with a quick search of his name.
Summary of The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide
The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide is a comprehensive program that shows you exactly how you can remove tattoos of any size, color, complexity, and location permanently and naturally. It comes with an abundance of valuable information that teaches you about all tattoo removal options, risks, complications and more. Then, it breaks down the natural process, providing you with effective, all-natural tattoo removal solutions, complete with step-by-step instructions, ingredient lists, recipes, after-care and more.
Here’s a quick look at what you can expect from the program as a whole:
- Why Natural Methods Trump Laser, Abrasion and Creams
- Can Tattoos Be Removed
- Most Popular Tattoo Removal Methods
- Laser Tattoo Removal – What You Need to Know
- How Painful is Laser Removal?
- The Complications of Commercial Tattoo Removal
- Potential Risks of Laser Tattoo Removal
- Skin Infection
- Loss of Skin Pigmentation
- Incomplete Tattoo removal
- Permanent Scarring
- Keloid Scarring
- Tattoo Removal Doesn’t Have to Be Painful
- Why Natural Tattoo Removal is a Better Option
- How Natural Tattoo Removal Works
- Brown Sugar
- Raw Milk
- Avocado Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Cocoa Butter
- Preparing Your Skin for Natural Treatments
- Be Clear About Your Expectations
- Not Every Treatment is Created Equal
- Location of your Tattoo Does Matter
- The Method of Application
- Post Treatment Care
- How to Remove Tattoos Naturally
- Method #1: Salabrasion
- What Is Salabrasion Tattoo Removal
- Perform Salabrasion At Home
- Method #2: Aloe Vera Mixtures
- Mixture One: Aloe, Vitamin E and Apricot Scrub
- Mixture Two: Aloe, Vitamin E, Turmeric and Yogurt
- Method #1: Salabrasion
- Mixture Three: Aloe and Sanding Powder
- Mixture Four: Aloe, Vitamin E and Paederia Tomentosa
- Care Instructions
- Method #3: Sand Powder and Rough Grinding Stone
- Using Sand Powder
- Method #4: Lemon Juice
- Lemon Juice as a Skin Lightener
- Lemon Juice as Exfoliate
- Using Lemon Juice with Abrasives
- Lime Juice and Vinegar Mixture
- Method #5: Honey
- Honey Tattoo Removal Mixture
- Method #6: Sandpaper
- Method #7: Apricot Scrub
- Method #8: Lavender Oil
- Chemical Peels
- How do Chemical Peels Work
- The Different Types of Chemical Peels
- What Areas Can Be Treated with Chemical Peels
- How Long do the Effects Last
- Are Chemical Peels Painful
- Glycolic Acid Peels
- How Glycolic Acid Works
- What Happens During a Glycolic Acid Peel
- Make Glycolic Acid Peels At Home
- Fruit Based Homemade Glycolic Acid Peel
- Phenol Chemical Peels
- TCA Peels
- What is a TCA Peel
- What Happens After a Chemical Peel
- Creating Your First Home Tattoo Removal Plan
- How to Deal with Possible Infections
- Post Tattoo Removal Skincare
- Pay Attention to Swelling, Bruising and Redness
- Steps to Follow
- The First 24 Hours
- The First Three Days
- The First 2 Weeks
- Scabs and Blisters
- Know the Difference Between Scabs and Infections
- Use Sunscreen and Avoid Tanning
- Contact your Physician if Infection Occurs
- Appendix: How to Cover Tattoos Fast in Emergency Situations
The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide makes it easy, affordable and painless to remove any tattoos you no longer want, whatever the size, complexity, color or location. It’s an all-natural program that uses natural ingredients to break down the ink from underneath the skin to flush it out. It’s so effective, you can even try it out for two months risk-free with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.