The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide is a comprehensive program that serves as the ultimate collection of natural and permanent tattoo removal solutions that can be done right at home and on any tattoo, no matter the size, colour, level of complexity or location. And if you’ve been thinking about removing one (or several) of your tattoos, you aren’t alone. Approximately 75% of people regret at least one of their tattoos, according to studies. Unfortunately, most people only know about the painful and expensive laser treatments that cost, on average, $450. Or maybe you’ve tried the lotion options, only to discover that they rarely work and if they do, the results are minimal and leave you with an even-worse looking tattoo. But you aren’t S.O.L.
The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide provides you with a collection of the most effective, non-invasive, natural and permanent tattoo removal solutions that you can do right at home and for next to no cost. The methods are designed to break down the ink pigments for a permanent and painless solution and you can finally free yourself of your bad tattoo.
What is The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide?
Conventional tattoo removal solutions typically fall within two categories – lotions and lasers. Unfortunately, lotions tend to only offer minimal results (if any) as they only graze the surface of your skin, whereas laser treatments are effective, but extremely painful, expensive and scarring.
The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide is an online program designed to help people learn safe and natural permanent removal solutions that are non-invasive, inexpensive and that can be done right at home. It’s a comprehensive program that serves as the ultimate guide for natural and permanent tattoo removal, complete with a plethora of the most effective remedies and methods that naturally break down the ink pigments under the skin before flushing them out of the body (and off of your skin).
There are methods provided for every tattoo you can imagine – for every size, colour, details, location and age. No fancy equipment or tools are needed either. Instead, The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide uses only natural ingredients and methods. It also includes helpful information about your skin and tattoo location, as well as tips for healing the skin, understanding the different layers of skin you’ll be working with, quick fix options that can mask 80%-90% of your tattoo in as little as a couple of hours and so much more. You also receive some free bonuses, which are:
- Free Bonus #1: Anti-Aging Made Easy
- Free Bonus #2: Lessons From The Miracle Doctor
- Free Bonus #3: Perfect Skin Secrets
- Free Bonus #4: Scoring Your Goal
- Free Bonus #5: Tattooing 101
The program is digital, so you receive instant access as soon as you purchase. You can also download the guide (and bonuses) onto your personal tech devices for easy and convenient access right on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Additionally, you can even try the program risk-free for two months, as it’s backed by a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Who is the Author of The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide?
Dorian Davis the author of The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide. He is a professional tattoo artist and tattoo removal specialist who is highly sought after due to his natural tattoo removal processes. Dorian has been providing people with non-invasive tattoo removal options for many years, with plenty of examples of his work celebrated online.
Summary of The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide
The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide serves as the ultimate collection of the most effective, natural, non-invasive, and pain-free permanent tattoo removal options that you can use right at home. The program is infused with incredible information about tattoos based on where they’re located on your skin and body, so you can narrow in on the best options for you. It also contains a plethora of information about all tattoo removal options, risks, complications, questions, concerns, and of course, the most effective natural remedies available. The methods come with
step-by-step instructions, ingredient lists, at home remedies and recipes, after-care, quick fix options, and so much more.
Here’s a more detailed look at the program as a whole:
- Why Natural Methods Trump Laser, Abrasion and Creams
- Can Tattoos Be Removed
- Most Popular Tattoo Removal Methods
- Laser Tattoo Removal – What You Need to Know
- How Painful is Laser Removal?
- The Complications of Commercial Tattoo Removal
- Potential Risks of Laser Tattoo Removal
- Skin Infection
- Loss of Skin Pigmentation
- Incomplete Tattoo removal
- Permanent Scarring
- Keloid Scarring
- Tattoo Removal Doesn’t Have to Be Painful
- Why Natural Tattoo Removal is a Better Option
- How Natural Tattoo Removal Works
- Brown Sugar
- Raw Milk
- Avocado Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Cocoa Butter
- Preparing Your Skin for Natural Treatments
- Be Clear About Your Expectations
- Not Every Treatment is Created Equal
- Location of your Tattoo Does Matter
- The Method of Application
- Post Treatment Care
The program is put together in one, easy go-to guide that contains all of the information and remedies needed to finally get rid of that tattoo. However, to give you a better idea of what you can expect from the system as a whole, I have separated it into two parts.
The first part (above) is where you receive all of the information needed to thoroughly understand your tattoos and tattoo removal beyond the surface level. This includes details regarding conventional tattoo removal solutions, the most popular options, potential complications, risks, and natural options available. One of the most important sections is “Preparing Your Skin For Natural Treatments” as it includes a step-by-step process for a safe, clean and effective experience.
- How to Remove Tattoos Naturally
- Method #1: Salabrasion
- What Is Salabrasion Tattoo Removal
- Perform Salabrasion At Home
- Method #2: Aloe Vera Mixtures
- Mixture One: Aloe, Vitamin E and Apricot Scrub
- Mixture Two: Aloe, Vitamin E, Turmeric and Yogurt
- Mixture Three: Aloe and Sanding Powder
- Mixture Four: Aloe, Vitamin E and Paederia Tomentosa
- Care Instructions
- Method #3: Sand Powder and Rough Grinding Stone
- Using Sand Powder
- Method #4: Lemon Juice
- Lemon Juice as a Skin Lightener
- Lemon Juice as Exfoliate
- Using Lemon Juice with Abrasives
- Lime Juice and Vinegar Mixture
- Method #5: Honey
- Honey Tattoo Removal Mixture
- Method #6: Sandpaper
- Method #7: Apricot Scrub
- Method #8: Lavender Oil
- Chemical Peels
- How do Chemical Peels Work
- The Different Types of Chemical Peels
- What Areas Can Be Treated with Chemical Peels
- How Long do the Effects Last
- Are Chemical Peels Painful
- Glycolic Acid Peels
- How Glycolic Acid Works
- What Happens During a Glycolic Acid Peel
- Make Glycolic Acid Peels At Home
- Fruit Based Homemade Glycolic Acid Peel
- Phenol Chemical Peels
- TCA Peels
- What is a TCA Peel
- What Happens After a Chemical Peel
- Method #1: Salabrasion
- Creating Your First Home Tattoo Removal Plan
- How to Deal with Possible Infections
- Post Tattoo Removal Skincare
- Pay Attention to Swelling, Bruising and Redness
- Steps to Follow
- The First 24 Hours
- The First Three Days
- The First 2 Weeks
- Scabs and Blisters
- Know the Difference Between Scabs and Infections
- Use Sunscreen and Avoid Tanning
- Contact your Physician if Infection Occurs
- Appendix: How to Cover Tattoos Fast in Emergency Situations
The second half of the program, as seen above, includes all of the methods that come with The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide. As you can see, this includes 7 step-by-step methods, plus an abundance of additional suggestions, options and post-removal skincare solutions. Within those 7 methods, you’ll also find an abundance of additional remedies, information and methods that fall within that category. For example, ‘Method #2’ comes with five different options plus post-care remedies.
Advantages of the Program
- No use of expensive lotions and painful lasers
- Methods are designed to go beyond the surface of the skin for permanent and thorough removal
- A variety of natural methods to choose from so you can narrow in on the best ones for your specific tattoo, such as location, size, colour, detail, etc.
- Post-care tips to avoid infection or scarring
- Affordable and easy option for tattoo removal
- Digital version provides instant access (perfect for those quick-cover-up options)
- Can download the program onto your personal tech devices, such as your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer
- Money back guarantee allows you to use the program risk-free for two months
Disadvantages of the Program
The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide is a 100% digital program, which comes with many benefits, such as instant access (great for those quick fix remedies) and convenient access right on your tech device. However, this also means that a physical program isn’t shipped to you.
The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide is a comprehensive program that includes a collection of natural and effective natural solutions for painless and permanent tattoo removal. There is a vast array of methods to ensure a remedy for every type of tattoo size, complexity, color, age, location, etc. You can also use the program risk-free for two months with the money back guarantee. You have nothing to lose… Other than that tattoo, of course.
As mentioned, the entire program is digital. However, you can download the guide and print it off at home for your own physical copy. Otherwise, everything would be stored on your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
They certainly should be, as all of the methods used in this program are 100% natural. However, if you do have any allergies, you will want to take note of the ingredients and use the methods that do not include anything you’re allergic to. Additionally, you may wish to speak with a health practitioner first.
Yes. The program is designed specifically to work on all types of tattoos – big, small, dark, colored, and so on and so forth. There are a variety of methods to try, so you may have to try a couple to see which ones work best for your specific tattoo.
As mentioned, the methods used in this program are 100% natural, so they should not cause any skin infections. Additionally, it is recommended that you follow the instructions precisely to avoid any risks, such as using the appropriate ingredients, avoiding ingredients you’re allergic to, avoiding ingredients that are expired, etc. You will also want to keep up with the post tattoo removal skincare tips provided to prevent any potential skin infection or scarring.
Yes. All of the ingredients can easily be found at your local grocery store or on online marketplaces, like Amazon.
You can reach the author of the program from the contact page on their official website. You can also drop us a question and we will do our best to assist you.