The Parkinson’s Protocol is your guide to delaying the progression of Parkinson’s Disease and reducing your symptoms naturally by tackling this condition at its source. While many doctors claim that Parkinson’s Disease is an incurable disease, many natural health experts have also found evidence-based strategies that can certainly help. And that’s what this program teaches you. The Parkinson’s Protocol is a natural program that is highly focused on the role of dopamine in your brain and how it contributes to this health condition that affects approximately 60,000 Americans each year. It involves making small, simple changes in your thoughts (internal habits), as well as in your diet and lifestyle (external habits) to reduce the symptoms, delay the progression and reverse the effects of Parkinson’s.
What is The Parkinson’s Protocol?
Over 60,000 Americans are diagnosed with this ‘incurable disease’ every year. And although there is no magic solution that eliminates Parkinson’s entirely, there are many natural things you can do to reduce symptoms, delay progression and repair the damage that has been done.
The Parkinson’s Protocol is an online, four-part program that teaches you simple ways to take control of your diagnosis by slowing the disease down and minimizing your symptoms. It focuses on simple changes to make in your thoughts, lifestyle and diet that can be done by anyone. You don’t need any equipment or access to expensive ingredients, nor do you have to “diet”. Instead, The Parkinson’s Protocol is all about slight adjustments to boost your dopamine to improve your health.
It works in three ways:
- It captures the degeneration of brain cells in the substantia nigra (the underlying cause of Parkinson’s)
- It then addresses the lowered dopamine levels that cause Parkinson’s symptoms
- It tackles the condition’s effects directly to dramatically reduce them – or to ensure they don’t come about in the first place
In other words, not only does The Parkinson’s Protocol help treat your symptoms, but it also repairs your body and delays progression to ensure they don’t come back. This is quite amazing, especially considering the regime is entirely safe and 100% natural. It also gives you everything you need to take what you’ve learned and implement into your life, such as food lists, recipes, exercises, evidence-based strategies, detox regimes, list of healthy alternatives and more.
But that isn’t all. With The Parkinson’s Protocol, you receive an abundance of valuable information that teaches you about this disease, how it affects your brain and body, the relation between Parkinson’s and dopamine and more. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the things it covers:
- What is happening in the brain when you have Parkinson’s
- The risk factors for developing Parkinson’s
- Strategies to improve symptoms of early onset Parkinson’s
- The role of dopamine in the brain
- How your thoughts (internal habits) and diet and lifestyle (external habits) impact your brain health
- How to change your habits to reverse Parkinson’s
- How to boost your dopamine levels naturally
- 12 daily habits that support brain health to delay the progression of Parkinson’s
- Scientifically certified, evidence-based strategies to boost your dopamine
Now, you may have noticed a couple of things and I want to point out a few. For one, you learn evidence-based strategies that work. Secondly, this program teaches you how to reduce symptoms of Parkinson’s, how to delay the progression of Parkinson’s and how to reverse Parkinson’s, offering a comprehensive healing regime.
And if you’re new to the natural remedies, you can try this system out risk-free for two months, as it comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. You have nothing to lose!
Additionally, you can get started right away as the program is digital. You just download it right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer and you have access to everything you need right at your fingertips. This is super convenient for traveling, even if it’s just to the grocery store.
Who is the Author of The Parkinson’s Protocol?
Jodi Knapp is the author of The Parkinson’s Protocol. He is a highly renowned naturopath and health researcher who has produced many successful programs that teach people how to address their health issues naturally. He is also the author of The Hypothyroidism Solution program.
Summary of The Parkinson’s Protocol
The Parkinson’s Protocol is a comprehensive program designed to slow down the disease, repair the impact it has had on your body thus far and prevent the symptoms from coming back. It’s broken down into a four-part series that starts by providing you with an abundance of important information about this condition and the different treatment options available. Then, it teaches you simple steps to take to begin delaying Parkinson’s and healing the brain within.
All of the steps are 100% natural and easy to do. They consist of things such as using natural ingredients to detox your brain and body, foods to boost your dopamine to reduce symptoms, putting together delicious recipes, completing simple exercises and more. The system also has several sections within the Appendix at the end, making it easy to access what you need quickly, such as recipes, exercises, evidence-based strategies, food lists, etc.
To give you an idea of what you can expect from the program as a whole, here’s a sneak peek at the table of contents:
Part 1: Deep-Dive Into Parkinson’s
- What Exactly is Happening in the Brain?
- Symptoms of Parkinson’s
- The 5 Stages of Parkinson’s
- The Role of Dopamine – The Motivation Molecule
- Dopamine Receptors
- Low Dopamine Levels and Brain Disorders
- Dopamine and Rewards
- What Causes Parkinson’s
- High BMI
- Environmental Toxins
- Inflammation of the Microglia
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Diet and Lifestyle
- Lack of Exercise
- The Forgotten Risk Factor – Stress
Part 2: Parkinson’s Treatment – Traditional Solutions and Alternative Approaches
- Dopamine Precursors
- Dopamine Antagonists
- Other Parkinson’s Medications
- Parkinson’s Natural ‘Quick Fixes’
Part 3: Two Steps to Delay Parkinson’s – Detoxing and Dopamine
- Detox Your Brain
- Strategies for Gentle Detoxing
- Antioxidants and Anti-Inflammatories
- Sleep: Your Brain’s Detox Tool
- Boost Dopamine with Food
- Natural Dopamine Precursors
- A Neuro-Protective way of Eating: The Principles of the MIND Diet
- 10 Dopamine Boosting Superfoods
- Boost Dopamine with Movement
- Boost Dopamine with Your Mind
Part 4: 12 Daily Habits to Delay Parkinson’s
A Healthier Brain is Within Your Reach
Appendix 1: 13 Brain-Loving Recipes
- Kitchen Hacks
- Fresh Start – Restock Your Kitchen
Appendix 2: Tips to Detox from Dietary and Environmental Toxins
Appendix 3: Powerful Antioxidants and Where to Find Them
Appendix 4: Dopamine-Boosting Nutrients and where to Find Them
Appendix 5: List of Healthy Alternatives to Sugar and Refined Carbs
Appendix 6: List of Healthiest Fasts
Appendix 7: Simple Exercises to Increase Strength and Flexibility
Appendix 8: Additional Evidence-Based Strategies to Boost your Dopamine Levels
The Parkinson’s Protocol is a comprehensive system that makes it easy to delay this disease and minimize symptoms quickly, effectively and naturally. It can be used by anyone, whether they have already diagnosed with this condition or have a family history and want to lower their chances of developing it. You even get two months to try it out with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.